Managed Lighting Webinars
Outsource the management of your virtual events, webcasts, & webinars. Our browser-based solution supports up to 10,000 live attendees and provide post-event recordings.
- Logistics – The Lighting Agora can provide a complete behind the scenes turn-key service to deliver a top-quality event, from registration to post-event reporting.
- Any size event – Our experts have addressed audiences of one to thousands, formally and informally, in local, regional, national, and international settings. They have delivered, moderated, facilitated, and emceed seminars and webinars, panels, and roundtables both live and virtual, town halls and digital forums, and expert interviews through multiple media. We will tailor your content and choreograph an outcome to suit any venue.
- Expert Speakers – Each of our speakers have decades of public speaking experience to guide attendees to discovery, employing hands-on techniques to impart knowledge, reach understanding, and ingrain comprehension. Our gifted orators are recognized experts and masters of engagement that strive for lasting practical outcome to apply learning in fundamentals, emerging technologies, products, and applications. Let us bring your message to life.
- Your Branded Recording – The Lighting Agora can brand the webinar for your company or sponsors and will provide you with the final edited recording of the event. Begin or enhance a content library of tools to leverage a single event for multiple venues.
- Continuing Education Credits – The Lighting Agora is an AIA approved provider and our experts can provide AIA LUs, many of which can be HSW (Health, Safety and Welfare). We handle all the administration to provide your attendees a seamless path to credits. Ask us about your Continuing Education requirements and we will explore providing for your specific needs. (Based on approval from your CEU organizing entity.)